Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- MANUFACTURED ON ORDER FOR VAHDAM TEAS - A unique and rare tea, crafted especially for Vahdam Teas on the lines of the Chinese Lapsang Souchong Tea. It is an impeccably smoky tea. Its long, loosely-rolled leaves are selected from the upper elevation estates of Assam which provide that elusive burst of delectable Oakwood smokiness at the outset. Vadham
- TO BE SERVED WITHOUT MILK - Assam Tea Loose Leaf, Best Served without Milk. A fine and delicious smoky tea which is best enjoyed as a plain black tea.
- A BRAND WITH A BILLION DREAMS - Established in India by a 26-year-old, 4th generation Tea entrepreneur, Vahdam Teas is an award-winning, vertically integrated tea brand that door delivers the world's freshest tea leaves to over 83 countries, sourced directly from India's choicest tea gardens. The tea industry is one of the largest employers of manual labor in India. A successful home-grown brand helps empower millions of these tea workers in the long run
- ETHICAL, DIRECT & FAIR-TRADE- TRULY - Our innovative supply chain model ensures you get the freshest cup of tea and our farmers get a better price for their produce. 1% of our revenue is redirected towards the education of our tea growers' children. Our farmers, like any other parent, wish for their progeny to have a better life than them. We at Vahdam Teas with our social initiative, TEAch Me, simply wish to honor this aspiration.
- CARBON & PLASTIC NEUTRAL BRAND - Established in India by a 28-year-old 4th generation entrepreneur, we are now proud to be a certified Carbon-Neutral & a Plastic-Neutral brand. We measure our overall carbon and plastic footprint & offset it via our investments in environment sustainability initiatives in India.