Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- CTC stands for CRUSH TEAR CURL. Its a method of processing black tea. During the process, the tea leaves are crushed, torn and curled to form small pellets that look like INSTANT COFFEE. Our Assam CTC tea is one of the finest blends sourced from the upper estates of Assam in India. Customers enjoy our premium CTC Assam black tea with milk, water, as breakfast tea, Kombucha or Iced tea. If you are a fan of British style tea, our premium Assam black CTC tea is for you.
- STRONG, FULL BODIED, RICH & DELICIOUS Sourced from the upper estates of Assam, this STRONG, and malty Assam tea with a dark reddish-brown color has a fresh flavor. Our fresh Assam black tea is unblended, single origin, packaged and shipped from India. Most of our customers who used the tea for brewing Kombucha complimented the tea for the great taste the Kombucha acquired. The tea is also popular with many as a breakfast tea.
- ETHICAL AND DIRECT - Vahdam's innovative supply chain model ensures you get the freshest cup of tea and our farmers get a better price for their produce.
- QUALITY PACKAGING | PERFECT FOR GIFTING - Beautiful, high quality & premium packaging. Excellent tea for personal consumption & ideal as tea gifts, holiday gifts, Christmas Gifts, thanksgiving and other occasions. A perfect gift for everyone, including yourself!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - If you don't like the tea, we will issue a 100% REFUND immediately.