Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- FONIO: Fonio is a West African ancient supergrain; Known as The Seed of the Universe in African lore, it is a staple crop depended upon for thousands of years due to its nutritional benefits, as well as its ability to grow in poor soil conditions; While it is such an important part of West African cuisine and culture, it is relatively unknown outside of Africa
- GLUTEN FREE AND NON-GMO: Our Fonio is ALL NATURAL, gluten free, non-gmo, Certified Kosher Parve and vegan; Made WITHOUT pesticides, preservatives and artificial ingredients; Fonio also has a neutral flavor palette perfect for absorbing other flavors in a variety of dishes
- HEARTY AND HEALTHY: Whole grains such as fonio are important sources of nutrients including fiber, B vitamins (thiamin, riboflavin, niacin and folate) and minerals (iron, magnesium and selenium) helping to feel fuller longer; Boasting a low glycemic index, fonio is also diabetic-friendly
- PLANT-BASED PROTEIN: Fonio provides a range of essential amino acids (methionine and cystine) vital to human health and deficient in todays major cereals: wheat, rice, maize, sorghum, barley, and rye; Works as a delicious gluten-free alternative to traditional wheat couscous, quinoa, rice, bulgur, hot breakfast cereal
- PACKAGED IN USA: Shipetaukin is Selectively Sourced meaning we are devoted to giving consumers the opportunity to go back to our roots and choose healthier foods with superior taste from reputable sources; Because ours is an unwavering commitment to quality and satisfaction, we selectively choose what suppliers we work with to give consumers the best possible