Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- WHEAT BERRIES: Wheat berries are the original source of wheat product before any refinement occurs, which makes them among the least processed form of wheat available; With the kernel left intact nearly ALL of the nutrients lost in industrial milling remain
- ORGANIC AND NON-GMO: Our wheat berries are USDA Certified Organic, Certified Kosher Parve, Non-GMO, Vegan, Vegetarian and Non-Irradiated (a common practice that exposes food to radiation for sterilization); Made WITHOUT pesticides, preservatives and artificial ingredients
- HEARTY AND HEALTHY: Loaded with fiber, protein and iron, as well as B vitamins; They are also a good source of vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, as well as magnesium, which is important for bone and muscle health
- COMMON USES: Try grinding wheat berries into fresh homemade flour, so you can be confident that youre baking and feeding your family with no hidden or unwanted additives; Consider sprouting wheat berries as well - sprouting advocates claim it increases your bodys ability to digest and absorb all vitamins being offered; Makes a delicious hot breakfast, add to salads, stuffings, and casseroles
- PRODUCT OF USA: Shipetaukin is devoted to giving consumers the opportunity to go back to our roots and choose healthier foods with superior taste from reputable sources; Ours is an unwavering commitment to quality and satisfaction