Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- Angled spoons facilitate self-feeding & independent dining for those with reduced upper extremity control & decreased flexibility & strength in shoulder, arm, forearm, wrist & hand
- Stainless steel utensil is 8" long and has 4.5" long handle with 1"- 0.75" diameter, polypropylene grip is lightweight and durable, spoon is offset positioned for the left-handed
- Built-up polypropylene handle makes grasping and holding easier for those with decreased hand strength, weak grip, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, and other conditions that impair hand mobility and decrease wrist range of motion, dishwasher safe up to 180F
- Plastisol coat protects lips & teeth by softening tooth impact in the case of striking & mediates the uncomfortable sensation that those with sensitive teeth and gums experience from hot & cold food & liquid, angled spoon with good grip serves as independent daily living tool & kitchenaid to make eating easier for the elderly, disabled, & handicapped
- BPA and phthalates free, non-latex