Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- In support of the Global community during this crisis Malda Organic is offering a discount on Organic Honey (buy 3 and get one free same as pay for two and the third jar comes free). We will provide this offer as long as we can sustain it.
- On a recent gastronomic pilgrimage to Italy, my wife Malda and I went on a tour along Le Strade del Miele (The Honey Road), a cultural corridor about 24 miles (38 km) long, running from Bra to Cisterna dAsti, passing through 11 towns and hamlets. The areas devotion to honey was on full display during the annual Mieli tipici Piemontesi (Typical Piedmont Honey Competition) and the AmelAmel Festival of Honey.
- During our trip we met Alessandro, a passionate young entrepreneur, who indulged us with a taste of his fine honey. Alessandro described how his acacia honey is harvested annually in late May to produce a delicate, sweet flavored, clear, and light-colored honey, with subtle fruity notes, hints of vanilla and a lingering floral finish.
- Add it to marinades, dressings and vinaigrettes. Perfect for glazing a roast chicken or to use in any sauce and marinades Spoon it over fresh cheeses like fresh sheeps milk ricotta and Stracchino cheese. It pairs especially well with aged ricotta and low-seasoned blue cheese such as Gorgonzola, Provolone and Pecorino Romano. Make a honeyed simple syrup for iced drinks and cocktails combine equal parts honey and water in a small saucepan, heat until honey is dissolved, cool and refrigerate.
- Organically Harvested from the Acacia Flower in the North of Italy, and irrigated by fresh Spring snow meltwater from the Alps.