Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- Ideal for acute ankle sprains, post-operative use, chronic instability, ankle sprains grade I, II, and III, and prophylactic use
- Resists inversion/eversion more than taping, yet normal flexion (bending) is virtually unrestricted
- Low-profile ankle brace is made of a rigid thermoplastic outer shell that fits easily into all shoe types
- Cushioned liner incorporates a neoprene forefoot closure, adding comfort and compression
- Universal fit allows the ProCare Universal Ankle Support Brace to be worn on either the left or right foot; One size fits most