Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- A milder alternative to our Persian Choice tea, this loose-leaf black tea blend has the aroma of Persian Choice Early Grey with the smoother body of a Ceylon and Assam mix
- We use only the top 1% of tea leaves from sustainable farms in Ceylon to ensure the highest quality. Each leaf is handpicked, dried, heated and rolled to bring out the distinct flavors
- Our closely guarded family recipe for this delicious Persian blend is specially created, blended and packaged by our master tea blenders in the USA for superior taste, color and body
- Prepared in accordance with ancient Persian traditions, this gourmet black tea blend is made up of hand-selected black teas grown in India and Ceylon and all-natural extracts to craft the perfect cup
- To brew a single cup, add 1 teaspoon of loose tea to a strainer and steep for 3-5 minutes. For an average size teapot, add 4-5 teaspoons of loose tea. Make sure to store opened tea in a sealed dark container for optimal freshness.