Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- Pantenger English Breakfast Loose Leaf is a high grown black tea from Dimbula, Sri Lanka. The tea garden lies at an altitude of 3300 to 4200 ft. above sea level. At this altitude the flavor concentrates. Leaf grade: BOP.
- The best tea leaves are handpicked before being carefully processed to preserve their characteristic aroma of citrus, prunes, dried fruit and wood. The brew is refreshing and round in the mouth. The liquor is a deep translucent copper in color.
- Pantenger English Breakfast can be served plain or with milk and sugar.
- Pantenger English Breakfast tea is supplied in airtight tins to protect the tea from moisture. We hope the natural harmony of our tins and the purity of our tea will invite you to take a moment of your day to hold your own tea ceremony and enjoy some quality time.
- You can now sample Pantenger English Breakfast Tea with a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or your experience of Pantenger English Breakfast Tea for any reason whatsoever, please email us and we will refund your order in full. Limited to one unit per customer.