Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- Lung Ching (Longjing or Dragons Well) is the most celebrated green tea in China and the benchmark for most green teas around the world. Pantenger Lung Ching is one of the finest examples of its class. It is harvested in early Spring when the tea leaves are tender and contain three times more polyphenols and amino acids.
- The flat green tea leaves have a toasty chestnut aroma. The taste is sweet, nutty and aromatic and it has a smooth, sweet vegetable and apricot aftertaste. It also has a cooling effect.
- The delicate nutty and toasted aroma is obtained by carefully pressing the tea leafsets against the hot wok by hand until it becomes one flat unit. The process is repeated several times so as not to burn the tender tea leaves.
- Pantenger Lung Jing is organically cultivated at Wen Jia tea garden in Zhejiang province. The tea garden is located on a high mountain at an altitude of 3000ft to 3600ft above sea level. This rural area remains unpolluted from industrial development.
- Pantenger Lung Ching green tea loose leaf is supplied in airtight tins to protect the tea from oxidation and moisture. We hope the natural harmony of our tins and the purity of our tea will invite you to take a moment of your day to hold your own tea ceremony and enjoy quality time.