Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- ANKLE AND FOOT SUPPORT FOR FOOT DROP CAUSED BY A VARIETY OF CONDITIONS: Foot drop due to Hemiplegia, cerebral palsy, MS, Parkinson, weakness of tibialis anterior muscle, lower motor neuron (LMN) disease, and other conditions causing foot drop. Can be used for post-op immobilization after tendon surgery.
- STABILITY AND FREEDOM OF ESSENTIAL MOVEMENT: Durable, lightweight, thermoplastic material offers comfortable lateral stability to the ankle a foot area, and allows for freedom of essential movement of the foot.
- SLIM DESIGN: Streamlined leaf spring design with low arch and open heel allows to wear the brace under most shoes.
- INNOVATIVE FEATURES FOR MAXIMIZED EFFECT: The anatomical design of the splint allows for a comfortable and stable fit. Thicker rigid vertical part of the AFO provides strong lateral stability for the entire foot-ankle area and static dorsiflexion assistance, supporting the foot at 90o angle. Thinner foot plate allows for a more comfortable wearing experience without hindering essential movement.
- INSTANT RELIEF AND COMFORT: The Reflex Ankle and Foot Orthosis offers instant relief and support, keeping the foot and ankle in a comfortable yet stable position, and allowing to continue being active.