Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- CERTIFIED AND REPUTABLE 100% USDA Certified Organic Pure Curcuma Longa. Known to some as True Indian Saffron, Yellow Root, Alleppey or Curcuma Longa, This Is Pure Raw Tumeric From Sri Lanka. Its A Natural Herbal Remedy Like Having Vitamins For Brain Function. Turmeric Is The Unrivaled Healing Spice
- 18 TIMES STRONGER In Essential Ingredients Than Common Tumeric And Is Among The World's Healthiest Foods, Shown To Have A Number Of Amazing Health Benefits. All The Right Nutrient Dense Vitamins, Minerals And Fiber For Your Diet Including Iron, Potassium, Magnesium And Vitamin B6. 100% Of The Curcuminoids You Need. Some Like To Use It Along With Quercetin, Ginger Powder, Black Pepper Or Ceylon Cinnamon And Make Their Own Capsules Or Use With Raw Honey
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Bright, Savory Flavor, Alluring Zesty Aroma, Underlying Tastes Of Pepper And Ginger That Wont Overpower. Gentle On Your Stomach, Easy To Digest And Absorb. Not Gritty Or Bitter, With A Fine Texture That Mixes Quickly. Makes Healthy Eating Simple. Great For Smoothies, Shakes, Tea Or Golden Milk, As A Tasty BBQ Rub On Meat. It's Also Effective As A Paste For Your Face, Detoxifier And Topical Analgesic
- HIGH POTENCY SAFE AND PURE Non GMO, Gluten Free, Non Irradiated, Lead Free, Salt Free, Dye Free, No MSG, No Preservatives Or Artificial Colors. We Fresh Grind This All Natural Delight In Gourmet Small Batches To Ensure Maximum Freshness, Purity, Strength And Flavor. Packed In A Durable No Leak Bag That Is Convenient With Its Easy To Use Extra Wide Opening And Re Sealable Stand Up Pouch.
- HERBAL MEDICINE AND COOKING SPICE Powerful Anti-Inflammatory. Promotes A Healthy Heart And Liver, Arthritis Relief For Dogs, Aids In Memory And Supports Immune System. Great In Middle Eastern, Moroccan, Asian, Indian, Indonesian And Caribbean Dishes And Recipes. This Sweet And Savory Spice Is Used In Curry Powder, Lentils, Beans, Mustard, Pickles, Relish, Chutneys, Rice Dishes, Soups, Rendangs, Spice Blends, And As All Around Seasoning. Sprinkle It On Vegetables Or Mix Into Dressings