Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- Camellia Oil comes from the same plant which produces tea leaves. It is an extremely moisturising and conditioning ingredient thanks to its high Oleic Acid content, which contains high levels of Omega 9.
- Camellia oil is a non-greasy oil that revitalizes hair, skin, and nails, protects the skin from UV rays, reduces scars and new stretch marks, and gentle enough on sensitive skin. It is similar to grape seed oil in texture yet absorbs quickly into hair, skin, and nails with exceptional penetration properties as it is close to skins natural sebum.
- Camellia oil, also called tea seed oil, is cold pressed from the fruit seeds of the Camellia Sinensis & Oleifera plant, a wild flower that grows in China and Japan. It is rich in vitamins A, B, and E, monounsaturated fats, plant collagen, and antioxidants.
- Asian beauties have long known the benefits of camellia oil for hair. With a wealth of necessary vitamins like A, B, C and E. It also contains the same essential fatty acids that olive oil is known for. Great as a scalp conditioner and healthy hair growth promoter, some believe the oil can also put color back into gray hair
- Known as the Beauty Secret of the Geishas. Japanese women are often praised for having long, lustrous and shiny hair, one of the main beauty components used by Japanese (and not only women) to preserve and improve their beautiful hair is nothing more than camellia oil. It is infused with oleic acids, proteins and glycerides, that are essential in order to keep hair healthy, smooth, glossy and strong.