Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- Quinoa is high in protein and essential amino acids
- It is also is high in Vitamins B & E, iron, zinc, potassium and calcium
- There are three main varieties of quinoa: Red, Black and White.
- Quinoa is a popular ingredient in Mediterranean and Middle Eastern foods, like tabouli.
- Quinoa, grown in the Andes for centuries, was a staple in the diet of Incas Pronounced keen-wah', black quinoa has an earthy and sweet flavor and makes a healthily alternative to rice or couscous