Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- Roasted corn kernels are the main ingredients in this traditional Korean tisane called oksusu cha, which translates to English to mean corn tea.
- The Gang-naeng-I variety of corn, which is commonly grown in the city of Gangneung, in the Gangwon province of South Korean, is most often used for this drink.
- Although the drink is naturally sweet, sugar may be added to oksusu cha if a sweeter flavor is desired.
- 100 Tea bags, enough for all of your family to enjoy the taste of zen for quite a while!
- A partial profit goes to charity (World Vision Africa/Clean-water project)