Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- Osmanthus tea is one of the main teas in China. It belongs to scented tea. It is made from osmanthus and tea leaves. It has a long-lasting fragrance and a green and bright soup.
- Osmanthus oleifera tea has certain effects in Chinese medicine for warming up yang, whitening the skin, eliminating toxins in the body, relieving cough and phlegm, and nourishing the lungs.
- In summer, many people feel that their skin is dry, or their voice is hoarse because of getting angry. Adding osmanthus to green tea or oolong tea can relieve the pain.
- The amount of brewed osmanthus should not be too much. The water temperature is generally about 85 degrees. Pour a little less water to fully moisten the flowers and tea. Finally, fill the glass with water and soak for 2 to 3 minutes Drinkable
- Manual pick, Clean without impurities, Packed in USA