Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- Peppermint, an aromatic herb known for its distinct aroma and medicinal value, has greenish-purple lance-shaped leaves and a refreshing cool flavor.
- Pale yellow in color, peppermint oil contains omega-3 fatty acids, iron, magnesium, calcium, Vitamins A and C, minerals, potassium, manganese and copper.
- Being highly versatile, this herb has been a part of both ancient and modern medicinal practices, culinary art, as well as cosmetic industry.
- Adding a few drops of this oil into your daily beauty regimen. It contains menthol that has a cooling effect and at the same time, works to brighten up the dull skin.
- Use peppermint essential oil for a refreshed skin! Peppermint oil, in combination with other sharp ingredients, can serve as an effective facial scrub.