Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- Also called ceps or boletes, these gourmet treats (king of the mushrooms) are highly esteemed for their concentrated nutty, smoky flavor; add these umami bombs to dressings, risottos, soups and sauces
- Perfect for Italian cooking, French cuisine, special events, and holiday meals, or to make everyday cooking special; wildcrafted in pristine natural areas in the Pacific Northwest; hand-selected and hand-packed for quality
- Great for vegetarian or vegan cuisine, as a side dish, or as an accompaniment to meat; ideal for paleo and keto diets; no sugar, nothing added; certified kosher
- Easy to prepare; arrives in convenient, 1-ounce packages for using in recipes or adding to your favorite meals; 3-year shelf life makes it a perfect pantry item for year-round enjoyment
- Helps planet and climate from forest to table; our family-owned company is known for providing exceptional quality food products that depend upon intact forests and sustainable farming practices since 1995