Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- Matcha green tea powder and reishi mushroom are two of natures finest and most potent superfoods. The combination of L-theanine, catechins, caffeine from the matcha plus the polysaccharides, mainly glucans and ganoderic acids from the reishi mushroom, enhance concentration, calm the mind, boost the immune system and slow the aging process.
- Our Saemidori matcha has the highest concentration of L-theanine of all tea cultivars. It also has reduced bitterness. Our matcha is harvested in Kagoshima, Japan. We use 100% organic first harvest matcha and it is stone milled to achieve a silky texture and the smallest particle size.
- Our reishi is from Hokkaido, Japan. Our producer is the only source of JAS certified Organic Reishi in Japan. It is grown on natural oak logs. Japanese Reishi is the finest and the percentage of glucans is 55%.
- The blend of matcha and reishi is achieved by milling the reishi in traditional stone matcha mills and carefully mixing the two powders to obtain a uniform powder. Pantenger is proud to introduce this unparalleled quality blend to the market.
- The flavor is a little bitter compared to our Ceremonial Grade Matcha if drunk plain with hot water. Reishi is a bitter ingredient. However, if drunk with milk or used as an ingredient, it is hard to notice any difference.