Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- Pantenger Matcha Green Tea Powder is a genuine high quality culinary grade matcha. It is organically grown in Kagoshima Prefecture by a ninth-generation family-owned tea estate that has accumulated over 250 years of artisan expertise. Use it to make a healthy breakfast, smoothies and lattes but can also be served in the traditional way with hot water.
- METHOD: The tea leaves are grown under shade for three weeks before the first flush of spring, leaves are hand picked, then powdered using traditional granite stone mills. The First Flush of Spring is the first harvest of the year, and the leaves contain three times more L-theanine than the second or summer harvest. Leopard Matcha contains high levels of antioxidants and amino acids.
- COLOR: the 20 days of shade force the plant to overproduce chlorophyll, which is what makes the tea a vibrant emerald green. Low quality matcha is pale and yellowish. TEXTURE: Leopard Matcha is milled using granite stone mills. The result is a silky texture.
- TASTE: the L-theanine produced by an excess of chlorophyll gives Pantenger Matcha powder a sweet taste and aroma of fresh grass. Low quality matcha tends to be bitter and astringent.
- PACKAGING: Pantenger Matcha green tea powder is supplied in airtight tins to protect the tea from oxidation. We hope the natural harmony of our tins and the purity of our matcha will invite you to take a moment of your day to hold your own tea ceremony and enjoy quality time.