Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- SUPERIOR INGREDIENTS, TASTY UNSALTED CALIFORNIA PISTACHIOS - Kleins Naturals offers an array of freshly salted and roasted nuts, all made from quality ingredients with a superior taste. Its convenient packaging make it simple to carry around in your handbag wherever you go! Includes 22 Oz. of nutty nuts!
- USE KLEINS NATURALS DRY ROASTED PISTACHIOS IN SALADS, ON BREAD OR OTHER DISHES Youll get to see your favorite nut in your daily diet! Pistachios could be added to ice cream, oatmeal, or pudding for a greener look and a more delicious bite. Dont forget a timeless classic chocolate chip cookies! Add some pistachios to cookies or cakes and your taste buds will be eternally thankful!
- HEARTY, HEAVENLY AND HEALTHY WHOLE CASHEWS Did you know that consuming handfuls of Kleins Naturals heavenly cashews has many health benefits including high levels of iron, zinc, copper, phosphorus, and manganese? In addition, cachew nuts contain Monounsaturated fatty acids that promote healthy levels of good cholesterol and magnesium, which protects against high blood pressure and supports healthy muscles and bones. So dont delay and start adding cashews to your diet today!
- DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS UNSALTED ALMOND NUTS; PERFECT HEALTHY SNACKS FOR KIDS/HEALTHY SNACKS FOR ADULTS - Include our roasted nuts in your healthy snacking routine for a daily boost of Fiber and Protein. Fresher ingredients taste better, which is why this product is appropriately packaged to maximize flavor and freshness. Resealable windowed bags ensure lasting freshness of these healthy nuts. Keep a pack in your handbag for a nutritious energy boost on the go!
- FRESH, WHOLESOME AND TASTY ROASTED ALMONDS; OUR BEST WHOLE NUTS ARE SOURCED FROM THE UNITED STATES - It's hard to beat the satisfying crunch and flavor of Klein's roast almonds. There's so much you can do with Almonds - roast them for snacking, chop them up for a healthy addition to your favorite recipe, or just eat them right out of the bag.