Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- BENEFITS OF ESSENTIAL OILS: Essential oils capture a plants pure scent and flavor. They can help calm you when your day is feeling especially hectic, improve your mood, and set a positive, relaxing atmosphere. Essential oils are perfect for making your home smell wonderful. Using essential oils daily can leave you feeling energized, optimistic and hopeful.
- LIMITLESS WAYS TO UTILIZE: You can apply essential oils directly to the skin, if you mix a few drops with a carrier oil. Most people will put the diluted essential oil mix on their wrists, temples, feet, or behind their ears. You can also simply inhale the essential oil by opening the bottle and holding it up against your nose, or by putting a few drops on a tissue. You can also use steam inhalation, an essential oil diffuser, a bath, or in combination with an aromatherapy massage.
- REFRESHING DESERT CEDAR SCENT: Picture yourself spending a night sleeping under the stars in the Mojave Desert or Eastern Sierra. You wake up with a slight frost on your sleeping bag, the air crisp and cold. As the sun crests the horizon, it falls on the red bark and small, deep green leaves of the surrounding junipers and cedars. The air is perfumed with a sharp, sweet scent. This is the scent of our Desert Cedar essential oil, infused with aromatic notes of sweet cedar resin and warm leather.
- ALWAYS DILUTE WHEN APPLYING TO SKIN: Carrier oils serve to dilute the essential oil before applying it to your skin, acting as a base for carrying the essential oil. In doing so, you also enjoy the benefits of the carrier oil: increased smoothness and hydration. For adults, combine one fluid ounce with 12 drops of the essential oil, about a 2% dilution. Children and the elderly should start with a 1% dilution. Common carrier oils include sweet almond, jojoba, olive, avocado, and argan oil.
- GO NATURAL WITH JUNIPER RIDGE: Our products are designed by extracting fragrance from wildflowers, plants, bark, moss, mushrooms, and tree trimmings. We never use synthetic fragrances. We are built on the simple idea that nothing smells better than the forest. All of our products are produced using time-tested perfume-making techniques, including distillation, tincturing, infusion, and enfleurage. We are committed to donating 10% of our annual profits to Western Wilderness Defense organizations.