Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- This metatarsalgia pads and hammer straightener is designed to work for either foot and can work for any of the middle toes. The osteotomy strap helps mimic the function of the plantar plate, keeping your toe secured and relieving pressure from the ligament so it can heal.The toe strap prevents dorsal drift by holding the toe in a neutral or plantar-flexed position. It can be worn inside of a walking boot, post-op shoe or normal footwear.
- It effectivly works for treating dorsal drift, floating toes, hammer toe, metatarsalgia, plantar plate tear, claw toe and mallet toe ect. Using the osteotomy strap after dorsal surgery can have a significant impact on recovery, allowing the tendon time to heal and firmly attach to the bone before putting too much tension on it
- The hypoallergenic adjustable foot compression wrap is designed to regulate swelling in your foot after surgery or injury. The metatarsal pad helps reduce your toe overextension and supports the return of your forefoot pad to its rightful position supporting your metatarsal bones, absorbs shock and reduces pressure and friction associated with metatarsalgia,neuromas and subluxed metatarsal heads. Thin, compact, and discrete design makes it perfect for everyday use and fits with most shoes.
- The toe straps provide comfort and tension pulling down on the toe - straightening and correcting dorsal drift or floating toe. They can be adjusted as needed for both length and width of the toe. The smaller the toe the more the strap may feel bulky but you can always trim it to reduce bulk.Fit for any toe.
- The package includes a compression foot wrap for any either foot, and two of the toe straps, the extra toe strap as a replacement, or if you have two toes with Hammer Toe.