Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- NATURAL REMEDY: Leaves are used for liver systems and complications. The leaf tea are used as a sedative and heart tonic. The bark, roots, and leaves are for treatment with diabetes and as a sedative and antispasmodic. The leaf or bark is used as an antispasmodic, sedative, and a calming agent for heart conditions, coughs, flu, difficult childbirth, asthma, hypertension, and parasites. The fruit pulp/fruit powder is for fevers, parasites, and diarrhea. Crushed seeds are used to kill parasites.
- GRAVIOLA MEDICINAL USAGE: Graviola has a long, deep history of use in herbal medicine as well as a extensive recorded indigenous use. Soursop (or graviola when speaking about the medicinal aspects) is one of the most popular medicinal plants because of its natural component called acetogenin.
- NO SIDE EFFECTS: Unlike chemo drugs, soursop has no significant side effects. It's also very nutrient-dense and provides a good amount of fiber and vitamin C for very few calories.
- SUGGESTED SERVING SIZE: Graviola fruit powder and leaf powder suggested servings are half a teaspoon (0.5g) 2 to 3 times a day. Graviola powder has many different uses. It can be made as a hot or cold tea. Can be added to any juice or smoothie. Can also be used in cooking and baking.
- 100% PURE ORGANIC: These bags are organic, all natural, no GMO, no additives, gluten free and vegan.