Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- ROBUST AND BOLD: The rainforest of Gorongosa National Park is a place full of adventure. Its dense lushness served as an inspiration for our dark roast, inviting you on a journey thats bold and a little audacious.
- FLAVOR PROFILE: Notes of clove, cinnamon and dark chocolate come together in a full-bodied roast thats both smokey and drinkable. Dont worry, we keep the smoke in our coffee, not the rainforest.
- 100% ARABICA: Taste the distinctiveness of the Mozambique Rainforest with each sip. Gorongosa National Park is one of the most biodiverse places on the planet, making it a great place to grow coffee. The coffee plant thrives in Mount Gorongosas nutrient rich soil, producing one-of-a-kind beans that are desired across the world.
- EVERY BAG COUNTS: Speak for the Trees supports part of our mission in Gorongosa National Park. Proceeds from this roast go to our rainforest restoration project. For every one bag purchased, we plant one tree in Gorongosa National Park. Our objective is to bring back 175,000 acres of rainforest after years of civil war and unsustainable farming practices affected the land.
- OUR MISSION: All profits from Gorongosa Coffee go directly back into the park in an effort to support its people and wildlife. With every cup you help us prove that people and the planet can thrive together.