Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- SWEET ORANGE - Frontier Co-op Organic Orange Peel Powder (Citrus sinensis) comes from citrus oranges, which are commonly used for drinks, food, and even homemade facials and bath soaks. This fruit is primarily grown and harvested in the southern United States, the Mediterranean Region, and across southeast Asia.
- VERSATILE & FLAVORFUL Orange peel powder adds a powerful citrus flavor to many different foods, such as desserts, sauces, gravies, and even meat dishes. You can use it in herbal teas, salads, and vegetable blends. It is also used for bath soaks, salt scrubs, facials, and more.
- STRONG AROMA & FLAVOR Sweet orange peels (in powder form) produce a potent citrus flavor and aroma that complements many dishes and drinks. The peels are minced and dried out to preserve essential oils that deliver a strong fragrance and an intense citrus flavor.
- ORGANICALLY SOURCED IN THE U.S. Frontier Co-op Organic Orange Peel Powder is obtained from high-quality sweet oranges in the U.S. The white layer under the peel is removed to deliver a higher-quality product with a strong citrus boost. Our orange peel powder is 100% organic, Kosher certified, and non-irradiated. There are no artificial chemicals or additives used at any stage of the growing and manufacturing process.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. Were committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.