Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- Pantenger Darjeeling First Flush tea is cultivated on a single estate in the heart of Darjeeling, facing the permanently snow-capped Mount Kanchenjunga (28,169 FT), the third highest mountain in the Himalayas, the tea garden lies at an altitude of 4000-6500 feet and is an idyllic place to grow one of the finest teas of the World.
- The temperature range, rich soil, and pure water descending from the high mountains give the Darjeeling tea a unique and unforgettable aroma.
- The cold winter weather makes the tea bush dormant for several months. With the arrival of the spring the tea bushes receive constant baths of intense sun and rain and awake and flush with new leaves. The first harvest starts from late February to early March. At high altitude, maturation of the leaves is slow; the flavor concentrates and becomes extremely aromatic.
- Brewed Pantenger Darjeeling tea loose leaf is golden in colour with a flowery, apricot and peach aroma. It is fresh, sweet, light and aromatic.
- Pantenger Darjeeling First Flush organic black tea loose leaf is supplied in airtight tins to protect the tea from oxidation. We hope the natural harmony of our tins and the purity of our tea will invite you to take a moment of your day to hold your own tea ceremony and enjoy some quality time.