Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- 100% NATURAL: USDA CERTIFIED Organic, Certified Kosher by EarthKoser. Non-Irradiated.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: The raspberry leaf provides a good source of B vitamins and minerals, including iron, magnesium, potassium and calcium.
- USES: Use in tea blends, or tinctured in apple cider vinegar. Infuse in oil for use in making salves, lotions and creams. A strong infusion makes an excellent facial toner and hair rinse. Use in tea blends, alone or in combination with other herbs, flowers & fruit peels. A strong raspberry leaf tea or tincture may sooth sunburn, eczema, & rashes when used externally. Swishing with a tincture or infusion of Raspberry Leaf may alleviate the symptoms of gingivitis or gum disease.
- 1 LB BULK PACKAGING: Come in 1 pound bag of organic raspberry leaves, which equates to approximately 18 cups to the one pound bag, which is equivalent to approximately 200-240 tea bags, depending on the amount of leaves put in each bag.
- FLAVOR, APPEARANCE AND AROMA: Pleasant tasting, similar to black tea. Goes well with mint, lavender, hyssop, chamomile and dried lemon or orange peel. Leafy and herbaceous with a fresh scent.