Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- Enjoy delicious meals adding Chiltepin chili Tepin pepper to your everyday food.
- High-quality Chiltepin dried pods .25 Oz use some and close it again! Reclosable metallic bag anti-humidity design.
- The Chiltepin is quite hot, and in Mexico, the heat of the pepper is considered arrebatado which means rapid or violent because the intense heat is not long-lasting, unlike many chili peppers that have a slower and more enduring effect. The heat measures up to 100,000 Scoville Heat Units on the Scoville Scale, which is quite hot. Compare that to an average Jalapeno pepper, which averages about 5,000 Scoville Heat Units, making the pepper up to 20 times hotter than a Jalapeno.
- Cajeme Chiltepin delivers intense rich fiery flavours to your dishes: Enhance food adding Chiltepin to your favorite chili, soup, sauces, rice dishes or salsa. Add to a Chicken or Fish marinade for a complex flavor with a punch of heat. Add to any dish including Meats, Salads, Pasta And Fish Simply Grinder Over Any Food. Great to use for Ceviches, Seafood Soups and Cocktails, Aguachiles and Fish Tacos or make your own recipe unique flavored spicy salsa!
- Shop Cajeme Grinder and refill the bottle with these Chiltepin bags! 4 Bags of .25 Oz refill one Grinder.