Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- Extremely lightly roasted coffee, This 'white coffee' Blend is comprised of 100% Arabica coffee beans
- It offers a distinct nutty, light bodied, high caffeine coffee experience
- Hand roasted for just enough time to achieve the desired nutty flavor when brewed. Positively different than traditional dark roasted coffee.
- Because of shorter roasting times, white coffee beans are much denser than traditional roasted coffee and would likely break an average household grinder. We use a special grinder to produce the desired consistency to maximize the flavor and caffeine of the coffee.
- While called white coffee, the roasted beans are actually a light tan in color and the brewed coffee will have a light brown hue. Non-coffee drinkers will likely find the taste appealing!
- If used for espresso, we recommend pulling and discarding the first shots (they will pour quickly) and using the second batch of shots for a fuller, smoother tasting flavor.
- Low Acidity; Caffe Appassionato has been roasting with low temperatures for longer periods of time since the very beginning. Every coffee roasted at Caffe Appassionato will be low acidity
- Roasted locally in magnolia, Seattle since 1990!