Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- SENSITIVE AND HIGH ACCURACYThe breathalyzer's sensitive semiconductor sensor accurately display alcohol content within seconds. The alcohol tester with a LED display, you can read the data from the meter easily. High sensitivity and advanced semiconductor technology, testers is precise to the within a hundredth of a percent, making it the top choice of safety-conscious individuals as a portable home breathalyzer.
- AUTO POWER OFF AND SOUND ALARMIf the result of the breathalizer for alcohol measurement exceeds 0.5 BAC, the breathalyzer will warn you with an audible alarm.There are 3 prompts: Safe, Warning, Danger. This alcohol tester will shut off automatically 5 seconds after the test is completed, energy saving and environmental protection.This portable alcohol tester is the first choice for all safety-conscious customers
- EASY TO READ & PRACTICAL The alcohol tester is extremely easy to use. Simply insert the two included AAA batteries, power on your breathalyzer and begin testing. It's that easy. Your BAC results are displayed 10 seconds later on a bright LCD screen.Compact, lightweight, this portable alcohol breathalyzer fits very snugly in your back pocket. You can take it with you wherever you are.
- REUSABLE & EASY TO CARRYBreath alcohol tester breathalizer comes with 10 pieces of the mouthpiece and 1 cloth bag, the mouthpieces can be cleaned and recycled, great for your family or friend to test. This professional alcohol breathalyzer fits easily in your wallet or pocket, Provide you with the most accurate, convenient and economical breath alcohol test equipment on the market anytime, anywhere.
- WARM TIPS In order to make the test results accurate, please test the alcohol breathometer 20 minutes later after drinking, and then blow gently and evenly 3 times after 15 seconds of warming up, take the average to check your alcohol level. Because it takes about 20 minutes to absorb alcohol into the bloodstream from the digestive system. If you instantly test after drinking, the result only shows the alcohol concentration in your mouth, rather than that in your blood.