Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- Natural Vitamin C, L-Ascorbic Acid, L-Ascorbate
- Odorless, Solid, Granular (like table salt or sugar), White to extremely pale yellow (almost a light beige), a pleasant sharp acidic taste.
- Vitamin C can not be produce or stored by humans and must be obtained through a diet. Used as a food preservative, pH adjustment, or souring agent inapplications that are not heated as this natural Vitamin C is temperature sensitive. In baking it provides: increased product volume, better cell structure, finer and tenderer crumb, extended product shelf life, increased mold-free shelf life.
- Cosmetic Uses: to adjust pH as well as an antioxidant to slow deterioration of the finished product caused by exposure to the air. Industrial Uses: Photo production, water purification, fluorescence microscopy.
- Shipped in a saefty sealed wide-mouthed quart container with a resealable cap.