Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- HEALTHY BLOOD GLUCOSE SUPPORT - Alpha lipoic acid is an essential compound when it comes to supporting a healthy glucose metabolism. That's because alpha-lipoic acid appears to help your body support neurons and cells that are vital to producing hormones while supporting healthy insulin levels.
- FEATURES THE MASTER ANTIOXIDANT - Taking an alpha lipoic acid supplement is a great way to load up on free radical fighting antioxidants, but did you know that alpha lipoic acid supports the "master antioxidant" known as glutathione? Glutathione is naturally produced by the liver and plays an instrumental role in regulating the body's immune response, promoting tissue building, and repair and supporting the production of vital proteins and chemicals.
- ENHANCES ANTIOXIDANT ACTIVITY - This alpha lipoic acid supplement offers powerful free radical fighting support while also enhancing the activity of other antioxidants like Vitamin C and Vitamin E to support the body's defense against damage-causing free radicals. Alpha lipoic acid provides both fat-soluble and water-soluble antioxidant protection too. Each capsule of Swanson Alpha Lipoic Acid contains 300 mg of alpha-lipoic acid.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Our products reflect our commitment to giving you the best quality and service at the best price. We guarantee that every product you purchase is made from the purest, freshest nutrients and meets the highest quality standards. If you aren't completely satisfied with any product(s) purchased within the last 30 days, simply return the unused portion to us for a full refund.
- OUR QUALITY & HERITAGE - We're control freaks...in a good way! For nearly 50 years, Swanson Health has delivered science-backed health products worldwide. In 1969, we began in Fargo, ND with a mission to offer wellness solutions that help people live simply healthier together. Our facilities are Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified, and our purity and potency testing includes independent third-party labs. Clinical research, scientific consensus and usage traditions guide our innovation.