Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- Magnesium citrate also increases water in the intestines.
- Magnesium is a cofactor for some 300 enzymes in the body, and acts in concert with calcium.
- Magnesium citrate is used as a laxative to ease occasional constipation.
- Superior Quality Control: Since 1979, Allergy Research Group has used only the purest raw materials available, and has implemented strict quality control procedures in every stage of production, including inspection of raw materials, manufacturing, packaging, and storing.
- Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one to three times daily between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. High doses of magnesium may have a laxative effect.